Wednesday 24 February 2010

Random Audios

Lizzy Aroxa - Roles I'll Never Play/ Crying Songs
Funny solo performance she did for charity where all of the songs fell into those two categories.
She sang:
Al#'4$*s Lament (about always having to sing random harmonies instead of the main part)
Soprano's Lament (about always being a sweet and innocent ingénue)
Random Black Girl (about being the random black girl who SANGS but doesnt have a real role - this got a kick out of the audience)
And I am Telling You
Four songs I do not recognise, but they were all beautiful, one about losing a father, one about moving back into an old family home.
Breathe from In the Heights.

Lizzy Aroxa -
She sang at a gay bar for marriage equality. The sound quality is pretty poor TBH and I believe she had trouble hearing herself, but she sounds ridiculously good!!
Track Listing:
- I am What I Am
- STAR (Matthew's song)
- Part of Your World
- Defying Gravity
- I Just Wanna Dance
- It's Raining (Gay) Men
- Who Will Love Me As I Am (with Matthew)
- Alone (with Carrie)
- If I Were a Boy



Gavin Creel London 2010
Gavin Creel Brighton 2010
Gavin Creel Manchester 2010
A tiny UK tour where he sang from his new EP
(NB - please support Gavin by purchasing his EP and do not rely on hearing it live).

No comments:

Post a Comment